Friday, August 22, 2014

First Haircut

We took the plunge and had Harrison's hair cut. I don't know who it was harder on... me or him. I officially embarrassed myself and we will have to find a new children's salon to bring the next one too. There were tears was ugly crying involved. It was an unusual reaction but I think it was just another reminder as to how fast life goes on. Don't even get me started on this article. If I thought a haircut was rough, that will be a bad day in slippery rock! 



Thinking this is kind of cool.



Where did you take me?!



This may have been after I asked if the curls ever come back.... and with a black soul she didn't even sugar coat it. No. more tears. 


and the final product. My little man baby. 



And just because I know there will come a day when he refuses to dry off with an elephant towel.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love it! That one where he's looking at Dan just crying. Poor hoss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I would be crying too!! Miller really needs a trim on the back but I just can't bring myself to cut it yet, it makes me too sad. I don't think the pregnancy hormones are helping though either :)

    ReplyDelete