Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday




How is this little girl 3 months old already? She has started really coming into her personality and it has been a blast watching her grow. I've been posting weekly pictures on Instagram (amybr123) and its such a fun way to see how much they change in that first year.  



We started a Whole30 in our house on January 2nd. After a few days of feeling groggy and miserable, I have turned the corner and I feel great. It has helped with my energy levels ten fold. Its just the detox I need after the craziest 6 months ever. Plus Harrison has eaten more vegetables in the last 2 days than he has in the last 2 months. win win. I'll update more on our experience as it progresses. 



One of my goals here recently is to get better behind the camera. Really for no reason but to have good pictures of the kids. I snapped a few Christmas pictures and I am really pleased with how they turned out. 







A new year. My main goal this year is to live in the present. On my phone less and on the floor playing with the kids more. 2015 is a year to make memories. 


3 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I have always wanted to try the whole 30 but I am such a picky eater was not even sure were to start.. Your children are adorable love those pics :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious! Love the bows. You did a great job with the Christmas pics! I can't wait to hear what you think of the whole 30- I need to get moving on my post baby diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are you sweet kiddos? I need to get on Whole 30 asap and off the holiday bender! Happy Thursday! xo

    ReplyDelete